Sunday, July 28, 2013

HEAVENLY CREAM FILLED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES


The best of the best!   These heavenly cupcakes come from the Pioneer Woman's web site. I've made them twice this week!   Love them! Thinking this recipe will be my "go to" for chocolate cupcakes.    They have every thing a chocolate lover would want in a chocolate cupcake. Here you can check out the recipe   heavenly-creme-filled-cupcakes-recipe 

   I do have a issue but a good one, with these cupcakes, the cream filling makes a lot and I think you could cut that in half.  The recipe says it makes 18 cupcakes, the first time I made them I got 23 and the second time I made them I got 2 dozen cupcakes.  Not a problem, they will not go to waste.  
The "Ganache" was enough for both recipes....and I still have a little left.   Did I do something wrong? My cupcakes are regular size but I did use paper liners, and I filled my cupcakes from the top not the bottom that is why I put the blob of white icing on top to try to cover up my filling of the cupcakes. 



This is how I filled the cupcakes.....one is small and the other is larger.........I used the large one ....I picked this up at the grocery store..... 


then I filled them with that wonderful cream filling.......and cut off a little of the cake that was removed and filled in the hole...................

and this was the cupcake that I ate.............





Enjoy, and happy baking, Andi 



This morning dove is at my husband employment. Mr. Dick parks his car beside this truck where she has made her nest on the battery box everyday and Ms. morning dove is always with her babies.  Guess her husband does the food shopping and helps feed her while she tends to her babies................I took her picture and she didn't move. 

Sharing with 
memoriesbythemile  
thecountrycook


and featured as the star recipe this week with Memories by the mile.    Happy Andi

mizhelenscountrycottage

7 comments:

  1. These look scrumptious! They remind me of the Hostess ones with the swirl on top, but I know these are so much better. More cupcakes is a good problem to have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!...these look delicious!
    You did a awesome job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These have a good name. I have to try them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, these cupcakes look so yummy! I saw it on memories by the mile.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous treat! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great weekend and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look wonderful! I must try them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This looks deee-licious! We’d love to have you share the recipe at our Saturday Link Party! Deb @ madefrompinterest.net

    ReplyDelete