Monday, March 28, 2016

PERFECT SUGAR COOKIES

Can't be Easter without some bunny cookies.   I found this recipe on Pinterest from design eat repeat so I had to try them.   This recipe is wonderful and this will be my new sugar cutout recipe.  Click on this link to see the  perfect-cut-out-sugar-cookies   What I like best is that no chilling is needed.  They are soft and perfect.   They are gone and I would like another one.  







The perfect Sugar Cookie

1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temp   (I used salted butter)
1 1/2 cup powered sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla 
1/2 teaspoon almond extract 
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour

Mix all together and cut out in desired shapes. Roll the dough about 3/8 inch thick.   The amount of cookies will depend on the size of your cookie cutter.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.  Cool on rack and frost as desired.   

Go check out detail on designeatrepeat how-to-make-perfect-cut-out-sugar-cookies/




Well, not everyone is perfect so my carrot is shaped a little weird.    I liked the presentation but the cheese ball recipe that I made with shrimp was far from tasty.................Oh well,


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment