Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beer Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Beer Spice Cake
2 cups light brown sugar
1 cup shortening
2 eggs
2 cups beer
3 cups flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp all-spice
1 tsp cloves
1/2 cup water
2 tsp baking soda
2 cups raisins
1 cup walnuts in batter or sprinkle on top
grease two round cake pans with butter and floured. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. To make cupcakes use paper liners and adjust the baking time.


Cream Cheese Frosting
1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese softened
2 sticks of butter room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/3 cups of confectionary sugar

1 comment:

  1. These look sooo good!
    I just found your blog today and I'm definitely going to follow you. I actually have a food blog too: www.thegirlwriter.blogspot.com
    I'm having a subscriber contest so I hope you like what you see.
    Cheers, I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete