Wednesday, July 11, 2012

JARGARITAS



Hello everyone,  I have missed you all, I know, I said I'd see you in the fall but I have just one or maybe two recipes to share.  This is for a summer cocktail and they are so good............  This is a post that I think everyone who likes "Margaritas" should try these.   I found this at bluebonnets and brownies.  Another keeper and Mr. Dick approves of these.........   They are easy and fast to make, then when you feel like a cocktail on a hot summer night they are all made.  Love that...................

  
PRINT RECIPE


1 12 fluid ounce can frozen limeade
2 Tbsp of fresh squeezed lime   ( 1 lime)
1 1/2 cups Jose Cuervo Tequila or I used Cabo Wabo
3/4 cup Triple Sec
1 cup Chambord Liqueur   (I used Chateau Monet)
4 cups cold water
12 ( 8ounce ) jelly jars with lids and bands
Wash all your jelly jars and lids and bands and dry.   Set aside
Using a large pourable container or large bowl combine all the ingredients.  Mix well.    Pour mixture into each of the jelly jars to about 1/2 inch from the top.   Place a lid and screw on the bands and place in the freezer.  They need to be in freezer for at least 5 hours.   I made mine a few days before the party.  They can be served with a spoon to mix them up and/or a short straw.      Just remember to drink responsibly!!!!  
     


Happy Summer  everyone.................enjoy    Andi

Sharing with Something Swanky and Stonegable
      

5 comments:

  1. Andi,
    This looks like a tasty Jargarita!
    I am going to give this a try!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this looks so yummy! You certainly brought the fun to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to "see" you Andi :) This drink looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andi,
    What a great recipe, it looks so refreshing! Hope you are having a fantastic week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete