Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CUPCAKES FOR HEIDI


A big Happy Birthday to Heidi, she turned 50 years old.   I was told that Heidi was turning 50 and I  don't need much of a excuse to bake, so I made cupcakes.   Not everyday that someone turns 50!!! And then its your neighbor.  Everyone needs cupcakes.   I found the recipe for the buttermilk cupcakes at mels kitchen cafe.  I read some of the comments and folks who made them said they had wonderful favor.  Out came the mixer and away I went mixing and baking Heidi some cupcakes. I added 1/2 cup of sprinkles to the batter.   I found this frosting recipe in my March April 2012 issue of Taste of the South magazine.    

Go find someone who has a reason to celebrate and make some cupcakes and icing.  Enjoy  Andi 





PRINT RECIPE FOR ICING







Sharing with    miz helens country cottage   stonegableblog    designsbygollum

4 comments:

  1. O, MERCY ME...buttermilk in ANYthing is wonderful.
    I have ingredients for Buttermilk Cupcakes...except...NO SPRINKLES...:(
    O, bet they will be good anyway...just not as pretty...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful looking birthday cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious!
    ( Im needing to bake some cupcakes very soon.. ) =D

    Have a great weekend!
    Melissa @ My Recent favorite books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a great week and thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete