Tuesday, August 13, 2013

RHUBARB STRAWBERRY CRUNCH

OK, I am a sugar addict!!!   But this recipe has strawberries and rhubarb and those are fruits which are good for us.   This is my second attempt at cooking with Rhubarb,  I love it. Next spring,  I will be on the lookout for anyone's garden that has Rhubarb in it.  I would like to make strawberry/rhubarb jam.  Ms. Kathy gave me a bag so that I could make this Rhubarb Strawberry Crunch.  This is a keeper for sure.   I especially like the topping and I am going to try using this topping on other baked goods.   Here is my dessert for this week..........Enjoy    Andi   

Go check out allrecipes and read the reviews, I think I will add more fruit next time and adjust the amount of the sugar.   The topping is perfect, this is a wonderful recipe and perfect for summer.  




                                        


Sharing with memoriesbythemile
greenwillowpond

3 comments:

  1. YUM!! =)
    Your recipe looks so good!

    I love "crumb" topped desserts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. Love rhubarb and strawberries together! Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete