Tuesday, April 8, 2014

BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

To Die for Blueberry Muffins...........

Not sure that would be my answer but I will make these again....no mixer needed, love the crumb topping and only one bowl to wash.  That's always a good thing, especially since I am the dishwasher. Maytag doesn't live here.
I found this recipe at Allrecipes.com.  They are moist and full of good old blueberries hand picked in my back yard last summer.  I love the old iron muffin pan. It only holds 11 muffins so you will not get a bakers dozen with this muffin pan.  Found this at a flea market for a few dollars last summer.  Enjoy 



allrecipes PRINT RECIPE

Listen to your mother, she always told me to coat my berries in some flour and that keeps them from sinking to the bottom. Save out a bit of the flour called for in the recipe.    OK, I did it MA!!!   I made the batter then filled my liners  and used the same bowl to make the crumb topping.   





                                                                 Enjoy my friends, Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment