Monday, November 12, 2012

COUNTRY HAM POTATO SOUP


Soups on, one thing I love about fall and winter, we get to make and enjoy more soups, stews.  This may just be a new comfort food for me.   I have never made or ever tasted Country-Ham Potato soup before.  It's very tasty with a little bite to it.   Made in the morning and served this for dinner that night along with some crusty french bread.  Match made in heaven.   Will I make this again, Yup, sure will.   It's easy to make and we both enjoyed.  I just used dried thyme, and I didn't use 1/2 tsp of the crushed red pepper, I only used about 1/4 tsp and this gave me enough of a bite to this creamy soup. I got this recipe from the Taste of the South's Special Collector's issue, June 2011.  Click on this link and it will bring you to Recipe.com and you can print off the recipe.     Enjoy and Happy Fall                Andi

print recipe for Country-ham potato soup  



Enjoy 

                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. I love Ham Soup, your's looks so good - Paula www.callmepmc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing, this soup recipe looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to have on a cold day too.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Pat@ Pat's Pink Apron

    ReplyDelete